Norton Password Review (2024)
- Multi-layered Advanced Security
- Identity and Fraud Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Includes encryption technology, two-factor authentication, and auto-fill forms
- What do you need to know about Norton? Keeping your online accounts secure is a must nowadays. To ensure your accounts are safe, you need a reliable password manager. One of the most popular options on the market is Norton Password Manager.
- What does Norton password manager do? Norton Password Manager helps users store their usernames and passwords securely in one single, encrypted location. It also has features such as auto-fill forms, which save time when filling out information online; two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security; and the ability to create strong passwords.
- Is Norton secure? Yes! Norton Password Manager uses encryption to protect all stored data so that only you can access it. It also includes two-factor authentication as an additional layer of security for peace of mind. Additionally, its auto-fill forms feature is designed to detect if a website is secure before filling in any sensitive information.
- Is there a free version? Yes! There is a free version of Norton Password Manager available with limited features such as creating and storing up to 15 passwords and automatic form fillers for websites and apps. For unlimited protection and more advanced features, users can upgrade to the premium version at any time.
#1 - Ease of Use
*The following information is not legal or professional advice. Please be sure you check the local legislation or descriptions while using a VPN.
Rather than just protecting you from malware, ransomware, spyware, and adware, Norton digs even deeper to give you maximum protection that you can trust. Whether you love online gaming or you spend most of your time surfing the net, Norton Antivirus provides all-round protection for your desktop and mobile devices.
To get all the protection you will ever need on your device, you just need to make a few clicks in order to join the growing community of one of the best antivirus platforms in the industry. As a new user, you get to try out the free trial plan before buying a subscription plan. To get started on your free trial, you would need to sign up. On the sign-up page, you will have to enter your name, email address, and mobile number. Once done, you can go ahead to download and install the Norton application.↑
#2 - Security
Norton is an award-winning antivirus service and when you take a look at its features, it is easy to see why it ranks as one of the best. For starters, you will get real-time threat protection thanks to the multi-layered advanced security system that will protect your device from threats like viruses and malware. You also get access to a smart firewall that blocks unauthorized traffic and keeps your files safe. There is also a password manager. Extra-added features include cloud backup storage space and a safe cam feature that blocks hackers from accessing your webcam on your PC.↑
#3 - Price
Norton pricing plans are just what you would expect for a security service with its array of stunning features. Before picking a plan, you can try out the 7-day free trial period to get used to the features and make up your mind. Choosing a plan and payment method is required if enrolling for a free trial. If not cancelled by the end of your trial period, your payment method will be billed and an auto-renewing subscription will begin.
The Norton Antivirus Plus is the most affordable plan. It costs $19.99 for the first year and gives you maximum security from malware, spyware, and ransomware on one device. The Norton 360 Standard does the same, however, you get extras including 10GB of cloud backup, dark web monitoring, PC SafeCam, and secure VPN all for $24.99 for the first year and still on one device. To connect to up to 5 devices, there is the Norton 360 DELUXE plan. It costs $24.99 for the first year and comes with 50GB of cloud backup and parental control. The last and most expensive plan is the Norton 360 With LifeLock Select which costs $84.99 for the first year. This plan offers all the features from the other plans including identity theft protection, credit monitoring, and fraud protection. If you’re a gamer Norton offers a plan just for you. The Norton 360 for Gamers is a separate plan just for PC gamers tailored to suit their needs. It costs just $7.99/month for the first year.
*The prices shown are in US dollars and may vary from country to country.↑
#4 - Compatibility
Norton is just as powerful on desktop as it is on mobile. While on the desktop site, you get to enjoy a 7-day free trial and give your computer/laptop free protection, the same offer goes for Mobile. That’s more than enough time for you to decide if it is the right antivirus for your smartphone or tablet. On mobile, you can enjoy web protection and Wi-Fi security.↑
#5 - Customer Support
Norton provides several ways for customers to reach out if they have any issues with the service. There is a broad FAQ page that handles many issues. If you wish to speak to someone, you can go ahead and post your question in the Norton community. There, you will find other customers like you and product experts ready to give you a solution. To contact the Norton customer support team, you can do so via social media, live chat, or phone call.
*This affiliate receives commissions from NortonLifeLock.↑
- Securely Store All Your Passwords
- Protect your online accounts from hackers
- VPN and antivirus software included
- Designed for both mobile & desktop
- Premium Version