*The following information is not legal or professional advice. Please be sure you check the local legislation or descriptions while using a VPN.
- Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, or a web app.
- Receive security alerts
- Instant form and payment autofill
- Easy and safe way to share passwords
- See how simple it is to secure the keys to your company
- Used in 18,000+ companies worldwide
- Smart Spaces keep work & personal data separate
#1 - Signing up
To get started, you will have to download the software. Simply log on to the website and click on the “Get Started” button on the right-hand corner. Your download will begin automatically.
Once the software installer is fully downloaded, you will have to follow the prompts to install it and create a free account.
With your account fully created, you can now add Dashlane to your default browser and type in your login password for every app, website, and piece of software you use. Dashlane will record and retype all your passwords for you. This gives you extra time and allows you to work without having to memorize different passwords.
Dashlane features an easy-to-use interface. Its simplistic interface is similar to the Windows 10 interface. It is not only eye-catching but also easy to navigate.Back to top ↑
#2 - Memberships
While high-tech security features are a must for every business password manager, affordability is also a game-changer. You’ll be glad to know that Dashlane offers incredibly reasonable pricing on their subscription plans.
The Dashlane Team has an incredibly affordable plan available for businesses. Here, you will get premium features that work towards providing maximum security for you and your employees all for $5/month per user. With this plan, you can save an unlimited number of passwords and access them anytime and anywhere. There is also a feature to sync your Dashlane data with any device whether iOS or Android.
You also get the usuals – autofill your password and username on all your accounts, autofill your addresses and other stored information with a click, and autofill card details in the blink of an eye.
Dashlane Business is the next option. Here, you will get all the advanced security features in the Team plan with a few extras like the single sign-on integration.Back to top ↑
#3 - Features
- Top-notch Security: Dashlane offers top-notch security features including AES 256-bit encryption to ensure you, your password, and online activity remains invisible to hackers.
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA): You can never be too secure. With two-factor authentication, you get protection from two fronts making your account even harder to crack. This feature is compatible with all your favorite apps.
- Group Sharing: Sharing passwords over unsecured networks like email or Slack is not only dangerous but also old-school. With Dashlane, you can securely share encrypted passwords to someone else or your group without worrying about hackers tracking your messages.
- Identity theft monitoring and insurance: An extra perk from Dashlne is that they will monitor breaches and hacks on your accounts, and send you alerts the moment they happen. To add to that, you will also get information on the right step to take to safeguard your account and prevent future occurrences.
- Smart spaces to keep work and personal data separate
- Remote deletion of accounts
#4 - Compatibility
While a lot of security breaches and threats often happen on computers, many more happen on mobile phones.
With that in mind, having a business password manager that works exceptionally well across all platforms is important.
Dashlane doesn’t fail to impress as one of its many beneficial features is its ability to give you maximum security regardless of the platform. The software is not only compatible with computers, but also on phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Regardless of the type of device or platform you’re using, you will be able to sync data and stay protected.
Just like the desktop version, the mobile display features an impressive interface that is 100% user-friendly.
Back to top ↑
Dashlane is a simple security tool that offers impressive security features and high-level encryption. It won't just help you store your passwords and autofill your forms, but also helps to protect you from breaches, threats, and allow you to share sensitive details more securely. It is a great business password manager with lots of perks and amazing subscription plans. In addition to its wonderful features is its user-friendly interface that would make the non-techie look like a pro. You don't have to spend hours getting your passwords organized because the simple system will get it done in a breeze. Overall, it is the right business password manager for everybody. <ul> <li>24/7 support</li> <li>Unlimited storage space and devices</li> <li>Easy-to-use interface</li> <li>Impressive security and encryption</li> <li>Built-in VPN for improved privacy</li> </ul>
- 24/7 support
- Unlimited storage space and devices
- Easy-to-use interface
- Impressive security and encryption
- Built-in VPN for improved privacy