Business password managers are fast becoming the first line of defense for companies that want to get hackers off their trail. While there are hundreds of options available, not all of them offer high-level services at the most reasonable prices. Well, Roboform is one of those few options available that give your business maximum protection without you having to break the bank.
To get on the RoboForm platform, you will have to download and install the software on your device.
Once downloaded, you can install and then create an account. You will be asked to provide your email address and Master Password to create and thereafter log into your account.
When you’re done with the setup process, you can go ahead to add the Roboform extension to your Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge browsers.
Next, you can check and customize your admin console to meet your business’s specific needs. The platform is very easy to navigate. You can add new users (employees) and give them access to your organization’s files.
Back to top ↑
Roboform offers a bunch of flexible subscription plans. You will be charged annually and you only have to pay for what you use. The service charges you per user and the more users you sign up to your account, the cheaper the plans become. There are three main pricing plans – the 1-year plan, the 3-year plan, and the 5-year plan.
Each plan gives you full access to all the features the software has to offer. You get to manage your passwords, forms, share information securely, protect your account with two-factor authentication, sync across all devices, and more.
The 5-year plan is the most cost-effective that is if you’re sure you would want to stick with the service for that long. There is also a free 14-day trial plan so you can take the password manager for a test-drive before making an investment.
If you want to connect more than 1,000 users to your account, Roboform offers a special plan for such customers. It comes with several exclusive features like a dedicated account manager, custom terms and conditions, dedicated evaluation engineer, and customer price with a flat annual fee.
Back to top ↑
- Form Filler – This automatically fills in the right details in web forms with the click of a button
- Master Password – When signing up, you will have to create a Master Password that will be known to you alone.
- Standard Encryption – Roboform uses state-of-the-art encryption to keep your data safe at all stages. It uses AES-256 bit with PBKDF2 SHA256, 4096 iterations to give you maximum protection.
- Group Sharing – Sharing of data and sensitive information with employees is made secure with public-private key cryptography.
- Security Score – Each user is assigned a security rating that tells how well and safe their activities have been. Companies can evaluate these numbers and tell employees how to better protect their sensitive information.
- Two-level verification – This serves as an extra layer of protection to keep your data safe. The two-factor authentication involves sending a one-time password to the email address or phone number of the user for verification. If the correct OTP is not typed in, the account will be blocked to keep it protected.
- Centralized Management – This allows you to make easy customizations, give permissions, set security policies, and view reports with ease.
Back to top ↑
Roboform is not only available On windows and Mac, but also on mobile. It can be installed on your Android or IOS device with ease. On Android, you’ll get the same high-end features. You get to keep all your passwords in one place, share data, sync your details with multiple devices, enjoy top-level security, two-factor authentication, and more. The same features are available on the iOS app though you get several additions.
Back to top ↑
Affordable Yet Effective
Roboform is packed with awesome features and surprisingly, you get to use them for a reasonable price. With this service, you don’t have to store many passwords in your head or worry about your security. Thanks to its intuitive user interface, you can navigate around the robust console management and get things done in an organized fashion. And that’s not all. You also get to use it on your mobile devices and enjoy features made specifically for mobile platforms. These extra perks make the Roboform business password manager a valuable product for the money.
- Compatible on multiple platforms
- Alerts you of security
- Autofill for payment, addresses, and passwords
- Flexible pricing plans